Skip to main content

Changing your Billing Address

Your billing address is used for record keeping and contacting you by post if required. You can change your billing address by logging in to a MiPermit portal, go to the 'Billing Details' section, and 'Edit Billing Address'.

You can also add an email address to this section for any receipts for parking to be automatically emailed to you