Skip to main content

Changing your Residents Address

Your residents address is an address that you reside 3 or more days of the week and for which you can obtain residential parking permits if you are included within a controlled parking zone. Your residents address is not the same as your account billing address.

The permits you may have access to include on-street parking for you as a resident, and one time use permits for your visitors. Your parking operator sets an allowance you can use per week, month, or year which our system keeps track of.

If you move property, you should contact the parking operator or the MiPermit team and provide evidence of your new address so that you can purchase new permits or transfer permits (if the parking operator allows). You cannot change your residents address yourself.